Welcome to Worship Online With Cann Memorial
You are welcome no matter what you're wearing, or how well you're doing today, or how you may have failed this past week. Why? Because Jesus cares about your story, and so do we. So join us online and let's get started writing more of the story together.
11:00 am Online Worship
This is an online worship service being streamed live from our Sanctuary or Fellowship Hall. All are welcome to join us live on Facebook or Cann.online.church. If you miss us on Sunday morning, check out our worship archives here on our website. You will find the bulletins that follow along with worship here.
We have returned to In-Person worship! Please see the guidelines below.
4/18/21 Session update for worship: There will be allowed 25 couples in the Sanctuary for worship. If a family of 2 come to worship in person, they will count as 1 unit.
Return to Worship Guidelines
11:00am Worship In-Person and Online
Dear Cann Family,
We are so excited to invite you back to in-person worship this Easter Sunday! Don't forget to bring your flowers from home to decorate the cross on your way in to the Sanctuary.
In order to ensure safety of everyone, session has agreed that we will take some precautionary measures while we worship and fellowship together.
● Masks are required to enter the building. If you don’t have a mask we are happy to provide one for you. We ask that you wear your mask throughout worship.
● Please enter the building through the front sanctuary doors if possible. If you have disabilities, the fellowship hall door will be available to use the ramp.
● We will allow 25 worshippers in the sanctuary and 25 additional worshippers in the fellowship hall.
● We ask that you socialize outside the building. Please take your seat immediately upon entering the building.
● During worship, we will provide copies of the hymns in your worship bulletin so that you do not have to use the hymnals. Our congregational singing will be done while wearing masks. Worship leadership will be wearing their masks unless they are speaking or singing.
● There will be a box for offering to be collected as you enter/exit the sanctuary and also in the fellowship hall. At this time we will not be passing the plate.
● You will be asked to exit the building after worship service starting with the back pews and moving forward.
Please understand that while we are happy to offer in-person worship service. We anticipate that anyone who is at increased risk or ill, should continue to worship with us online and not in-person. Although we have practices in place to encourage social distancing we can not guarantee 100% compliance. There is always a risk of human error. If you are not comfortable attending in-person service because of the possibility of social distancing errors, please join us in our online worship service.
Session's plan is to continue to enforce these safety measures until guidelines from the state and others change.
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact the Clerk of Session, Gus Smith or our pastor, Rev. Elizabeth Whitmer.
See you Sunday to celebrate our Risen Savior, in-person or online!
In Christ's Love,
The Session of Cann Memorial